11. To figure out what name he gave me.
12. Tell her not to worry about her surgery coming up and I love her and please don’t leave me I need you.
13. Why do you eat so fast and puke on my belongings. WHY?
14. I would explain to them how much I love them and how they’ve saved my life many times.
I would ask what happened to them before they came into my life. They’re both rescues and we have made HUGE progress over the last three years, but they were pretty traumatized when I adopted both of them.
We would spend the day talking about our favorite things.
I would ask for the names and addresses of the owners that abused them both.
15. Honestly, it would be such fun though.
16. I need to tell them I’m sorry when I step on them and that I don’t mean it and I’m sorry.
17. I’d spend way too much time working out the grudges between my cats.
18. That they saved my life on multiple occasions this year. Two little sister puppies I literally fed before myself and kept working to keep a roof over their head.
That I saved them in a lockdown frenzy and I’m sorry they were so little when they left their family but I know they are thriving and I promise to find their fam again when we can travel again.
19. “I love you, so so much. You make it worthwhile for me to wake up each day and I always look forward to coming home from work because I know you will be there. I promise to give you as many pets as you want. You always have a special spot at the corner of the bed. No, you can’t have treats instead of kibbles. Sometimes we have to go to the scary vet, but know that they are helping you. You may have to stay there and feel very lonely. But know that I will always be there to pick you up. I’m sorry that it’s scary, but they will make you better. Your companionship has made me a better person and I will be forever grateful. But please, I’m begging you, stop rolling it dead things on our walks.”
20. Devise a way to communicate after the 24 hours are up.