11. EU4 Campaign and Total War battles.
12. Team fortress 2 and left 4 dead, this could actually be a thing since valve owns both ips.
13. Pokémon and Skyrim.
14. Hunt: showdown and skyrim.
I can totally imagine a colonial fantastic game, with amazing gunplay where your proficiency with your weapon actually mean something while being on an open world map.
15. Portal 2 and Superliminal. The mechanics in each game combined would make it so much fun.
16. Terraria and Minecraft.
3D, while still having all the progression of Terraria, and the complexity of Minecraft. Also, grappling hooks.
17. Super Grand Theft Mario.
18. Fallout and Deus Ex. I love Fallout but I want more stealth and body augmentation… ok I just want Jensen’s arm blades and takedowns.
19. Age of Empires and Skyrim.
You get to pick your faction(Nord, Imperial, Dunmer, etc) build a city state and go to war with other factions but you also get to take control of a character and participate in the battles.
20. Satisfactory & Stardew Valley.
I always wished the unmodded stardew game allowed me to automate EVERYTHING. And satisfactory could use a little story.