We asked our regular contributors through e-mail What YouTube channels are genuinely worth watching? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. LEMMiNo is a personal favorite of mine.
2. Dead Meat. Even if you’re not a horror movie fan. They’re funny and solid reviews so I get to be informed and not have to sit through a 90-minute movie.
3. Defunctland. He talks a lot about old, defunct amusement park rides, and attractions, and also older television shows. Really interesting stuff and well researched!
4. Tom Scott.
5. Casually explained.
6. Airforceproud95. I don’t understand half of the flying terminology, but it’s hilarious all the same.
8. Exurb1a. He answers the best philosophical, scientific, and otherwise important life questions that you could ever ask. His videos are funny, impactful, and brilliant in a way that I truly think I am a better person after watching him. Big recommend!!!
10. Bon Appetit! Especially their Gourmet Makes series.