We asked our regular contributors through e-mail What’s something you look forward to every single day? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Working with my son. He’s 23. I’m 50. We spend M-F working together building homes. We laugh all day long.
It’s the happiest time of my life. I know it’s finite, so I’m enjoying it as much as possible while it lasts.
2. Getting home from work. I really enjoy that whole ‘Not-at-work’ time.
3. Changing out of work clothes and into pajamas.
6. Picking my daughters up from daycare. As soon as they see me, they drop whatever they were doing and run to me with the biggest smile on their faces and yelling “Daddyyy!”. The absolute shittiest day at work just disappears at that moment.
7. My morning walk so I can listen to my podcasts 🙂
8. Scratches head.
9. My baby dog’s big morning stretch and then watching him go back to sleep in his office bed when I start work. He works so hard. Employee of the month, every month.
10. Walking in the door after work and having my cat there waiting for me, always wanting pets and cuddles. Then she follows me around as I change my clothes and tidy up the apartment, and finally, we just sit together and chill.