21. Love to run a food truck just making food I like.
22. Librarian. Let me teach all about and facilitate the free borrowing of books while arranging events and services that help bind and strengthen the community.
23. Dog walking.
24. Being an artist or writer.
25. Zookeeper! 3 years of school left and it’ll be a reality.
26. Musician. I’d love to get back into playing guitar.
27. Back making beer. I had the luck etc to learn how to brew commercially in a small new brewery, had a blast talking beer living beer, I did everything, from creating the beer types and recipes to the naming and logos making, and the writeups and too much more, but nothing hit home as much as when people really enjoyed your beer and told you so to your face. You’ve heard people say ” the pleasure is all mine: before and not mean it, well, to all of you who loved my beers, truthfully I say ” the pleasure was all mine” in talking with you. If it weren’t for a psychopathic sex-starved owner, I’d still be doing that.
28. A live-in nanny to my own biological kids. Bonus- sleep with the boss. OR- a florist.
29. 400,000 dollars to drive a car for no reason at all every day sounds pretty good to me.
30. Barista/coffee shop owner.