We asked our regular contributors through e-mail If you woke up tomorrow and were able to move things with your mind, how would you use this ability? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. I’d probably do everything remotely from my bed for like, a week straight, and a week after I would get so bored I’d decide to get up but I would struggle to use my body at all.
2. Stop driving… Flying carpet for me.
3. I would probably use my telekinesis to pluck the hair on my back that I cannot comfortably reach with tweezers.
After that, I would eat chips without getting my fingers covered in the stuff.
oh, and I would probably also use it to close the blinds if there was a glare on the television.
4. I’d start up a moving company.
5. I’d use it to move my legs.
6. I would go back to sleep.
7. Do the old dollar on a string on the side-walk trick but without the string.
8. Buy anything expensive that is sold in weight, make it lighter when I buy it and later on make it heavier when I sell it.
9. Get rich and act like I don’t know anybody.
10. I would use it convincing one naive person that I was getting stronger and that I must be stopped, thereby giving myself an arch enemy, I’ve always wanted one.